Book Your Driving Lessons Today
To book a driving lesson or to discuss starting your lessons, please call us on 0333 772 0393 or fill in the form below.
"*" indicates required fields
Due to pupil demand, we are currently looking for new instructors in all areas - No experience needed.
Fully Funded Driving Instructor Courses Available.
Unique ALS – Accelerated Learning System
Learn faster and cheaper with us and receive the maximum value for your money
In 2019 we introduced to the local area the ALS Learning System (many local driving schools have now copied us). Our Unique ALS – Accelerated Learning System ensures you learn as fast as possible and in return receive the maximum value for your money.
How it works
All our driving instructors go through our exclusive and comprehensive training program, which includes, additional training on the client centred learning approach that the (DVSA) promotes.
If you are a parent reading this, it’s now very different to when you learnt to drive yourself. Like many of us, you would have drove around and around for hours with constant talk though from your instructor until whatever you were learning finally sunk in through repetition (learning by rote).
Driving lessons now need to be a lot more interactive and should be conducted in a more client centred way, this is where the pupil is able to talk about and choose their learning process. This is a proven way to speed up the way you learn and as a result save you money in wasted hours and frustration.
We use our own unique driving lesson record sheets to make sure that not only our pupils, but also our instructors, adhere to the best teaching practices.
Lesson sheet example:
- What was previously agreed for today’s lesson objectives?
- What are the pupil’s goals for this lesson?
- Were there any other areas identified for continued development by the Trainer or pupil?
- How does your pupil want you to help them achieve their lesson goals?
- Reflecting on the lesson goals-
Does your pupil feel they have achieved their lesson goals?
- In what areas does the pupil think they have improved and what are they doing differently in comparison to previous lessons?
- What does your pupil feel they need to work on next, why?
- If you make any suggestions on what to cover next, why do you suggest this?
- Date, time and meeting place of next lesson-
- Signed by pupil and the instructor so that both agree the way forward, what was actually covered and the outcome of the lesson.
We go to great lengths to make sure all of our driving instructors provide a consistently high standard of driving tuition and that has enabled us to build one of the most successful driving schools in the local area.
If you would like further details on our ALS System or to check lesson availability in your local area, please call Customer Services on 0333 772 0393.
We offer quality driving tuition from as little as £26.00 an hour. Discounts on block bookings and save up to £50 with our 10 hour Try Us and See deal with 100% money back guarantee.