Book Your Driving Lessons Today
To book a driving lesson or to discuss starting your lessons, please call us on 0333 772 0393 or fill in the form below.
"*" indicates required fields
Due to pupil demand, we are currently looking for new instructors in all areas - No experience needed.
Fully Funded Driving Instructor Courses Available.
Transferring From another Driving School
10 hours of fully structured driving tuition with our 100% no risk money back guarantee
In 2012 we introduced to the local area the original transfer to us from another driving school offer to run alongside our ever popular Try us and see deal (many local driving schools have now copied us).
Up to 35% of pupils feel the need to change their driving instructor. Learning to drive can be a very trying experience and it can be easy for you to waste hundreds of pounds if your driving tuition is not effective. Do you ever get the end of your driving lesson and feel that you haven‘t really learnt anything? The truth is, you probably haven‘t.
Could you benefit from our up to date and refreshingly different teaching methods?
The DVSA are very clear as to the method driving instructors should follow. This is to ensure that “you” the pupil are getting the greatest benefit from all your driving lessons.
6 Procedures your driving instructor should be following:
- Does your driving instructor arrive on time for at least 90% of all lessons booked?
- Does your driving instructor always recap the previous lesson you took, to agree strengths and weaknesses? (What you remember from the last lesson taken)
- Does your driving instructor always give you a firm lesson objective as to what you will be learning during the current driving lesson and what you will be trying to accomplish? (It is very important that you know exactly what you are trying to learn in the current lesson)
- Does your driving instructor teach in a non aggressive manner or shout and criticize when you make mistakes? (Does your driving instructor prevent most errors by checking what you are going to do before you make a mistake or does he criticize or shout after the event?)
- Does your driving instructor help you and guide you with plenty of feedback and encouragement or just let you make lots of mistakes which Gives you a lack of confidence? (Does your driving instructor evaluate why mistakes were made and does he praise you when you do well?)
- Does your driving instructor finish every driving lesson with a sum up of what has been learnt and does he/she ask you questions to check your understand what you have learnt ?
(Statistics show that what you talk about during the last 5 minutes of your driving lesson will stay with you and strengthen your understanding)
How many boxes does your driving instructor tick?
Make the change NOW and progress to success. We offer the best transfer deal ever, why not try us and see the difference.
10 hours of fully structured manual tuition for just £260 or automatic tuition for just £280.00 with a 100% money back guarantee.
Just some of the students that have benefitted from our up to date and refreshingly different teaching methods.
I don’t have enough words to thank my instructor Lynne for the AMAZING work she has done, always polite, friendly and very professional with the best intentions at heart, truly thank you so much for such a great INSTRUCTOR, for me have been absolute pleasure and fun too. I highly recommend her.
Thank you so much to Lynne for all of her help in my driving lessons, I really couldn't have done it without her. I've gained so much more confidence and feel a lot safer on the roads. I am ready to go out and drive to school without having to rely on public transport or mum anymore!
Thank you so much Lynne
What else can I do to convince you, we really are your best choice in the local area? Not only will we give you a massive £50.00 discount to transfer to us we will also give you FREE access to our online Theory Test Pro software to study for your theory test and a further £30.00 discount on all subsequent 10 hour block bookings.
Who Will You Trust With your Driving Tuition?
To book lessons simply pay in advance using our easy online payment system, alternatively call the office to pay by credit / debit card. To check availability or make an enquiry call 0333 772 0393. We have staff waiting for you call. The Transfer deal is designed for relative beginners to driving and will be offered at the discretion of the customer services staff. The Offer is subject to Instructor availability and for a limited time only.
We offer quality driving tuition from as little as £26.00 an hour. Discounts on block bookings and save up to £50 with our 10 hour Try Us and See deal with 100% money back guarantee.